1) Wet the brush’s bristles with lukewarm water. Make sure you always wet your brushes upside down so water doesn’t get into the ferrule (the metal part below the bristles) and dissolve the glue over time.
2) Use a bar of soap – one with less oil and lightly scrub your brush over it.
3) Use our Silc.On case scrubber at the back to get rid of the dirt and impurities
4) Place the bristles under warm water to rinse out the soap
5) Position the brush heads into their original shapes and place them flat to air dry overnight on a towel